Friday, April 30, 2010

May is the Roll-Out Month for Revolution


 
  Finally we are starting the long awaited sale of Revolution Concealed Gate Operators
This month will go down in Fence History and,
it won't be long until I am posting videos of
the ease of installation and the beauty of
Ultra Revolution

With our wide array of "open architecture" components we can make your home not only more beautiful, but more safe and convenient as well. Our operators can even be adapted to work with gates made of chain-link, vinyl and wood. Although none of these will give you the strength to weight ratio and durable elegance of an Ultra Estate Gate. So go ahead and
"Take it to the Limit"


Don't get caught out in the rain with ugly arms....


Ugly arms are NOT what you want or need....

No comments:

Follow Ultra Easy

Previous Posts

Search This Blog

AddThis

Share |

About Me

My photo
Regional Sales Manager for Ultra Aluminum in the South West Region. Of course I am willing to help Ultra Dealers and customers wherever they are. I grew up in the fence industry, a second generation fence guy. Also during the 90's I ran my own Deck Company.