Thursday, April 15, 2010

Louisiana is on FIRE !!!

  Let me explain.....I don't mean that it is burning as in

I mean it is Full-Throttle Active from consumers asking for Ultra's products.
We get many leads every day from our web site at UltraFence.com , and after someone
fills in the online form about what, where and how much.....then this data gets sent to
the VP of Sales and Marketing, then he forwards it to the head of the Inside Sales Department,
then he sends it to the appropriate Regional Sales Manager. 

It sounds more complicated than it is, it all happens pretty quick and efficiently many times a day.

After I get the lead, as an RSM in South Central and responsible for Latin America and the Islands in The Caribbean,
  I make a choice as to how it should be handled.
Usually I forward it to an existing Ultra Dealer. Sometimes I have to share it with multiple dealers, depending on the scale of the project.

 But I have noticed lately that we are getting a ton of leads in the Louisiana area and it got me thinking.

Is it because the people of Louisiana are more patriotic and appreciate 100% American Made 
Goods that are supporting fellow American's jobs and improving our Nation's Economy?...




Or is it because they just want the look of "Old-Fashioned Wrought Iron", but
are too close to the Gulf of Mexico to put up with the battle with Rust that
plagues our steel competitors? 

I will be interested in your comments. Why do you think Louisiana is on Fire?


No comments:

Follow Ultra Easy

Previous Posts

Search This Blog

AddThis

Share |

About Me

My photo
Regional Sales Manager for Ultra Aluminum in the South West Region. Of course I am willing to help Ultra Dealers and customers wherever they are. I grew up in the fence industry, a second generation fence guy. Also during the 90's I ran my own Deck Company.