Monday, March 1, 2010

Logos of New Ultra Products and a few Tips

There are so many new and great products at Ultra that I thought I should post the logos of these new products.















Also, I had a conversation with a new Ultra Dealer this week explaining the difference in Rail Ends (a.k.a. Wall Mounts/Column Mounts) for Signature Railing regarding the whole "Tab" vs. "No Tab" issue and I thought I would share this image with you.




Also, just to see who is reading this and paying attention, The first Ultra Dealer that comments on this posting will receive a free notching tool for doing so. Please see picture below to see what I am talking about giving away ($200 value).



**Ben do not apply a comment to win this, I will explain why via phone call....

3 comments:

Dignified Outside said...

Yeah! That looks very helpful.
Can't win though :(
Never wins to have the name Ben.

Unknown said...

Shannion says
"Great Blog" I send everyone to Ultrafence.com

jhon said...

outdoor riding area--120x96, but it's the chains. After reading the comments, though, it makes me a little nervous. We've always used panels and never had an accident, but I can see where you could!electric gates

Follow Ultra Easy

Previous Posts

Search This Blog

AddThis

Share |

About Me

My photo
Regional Sales Manager for Ultra Aluminum in the South West Region. Of course I am willing to help Ultra Dealers and customers wherever they are. I grew up in the fence industry, a second generation fence guy. Also during the 90's I ran my own Deck Company.