Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ultra could have made a custom gate fit better

   Often times I am asked "why should I switch from this BIGGER supplier to Ultra?" and I say-

   ULTRA is BIG enough to deliver the goods, but small enough to still be flexible. Some of the BIG BOYS will sell you any color you need as long as it is black. They will offer you any gate size, as long as it is one of their standard sizes. Ultra has 9 (NINE) standard colors in two different finishes (matte and glossy). If you check out this image of a job supplied by one of the largest U.S. "Ameri _ _ _r" - you will see that having a partner/supplier that is willing and capable of customization has BIG advantages.
field customized?? There are better options...
  We often make gates and transition panels that are different than the panels on an order.
 
Our gate looks better, right? 
  Switch to ULTRA and make erections that you will be proud of for decades to come.
  Email me and I will explain how easy and profitable making the switch can be. Darrin Jones

No comments:

Follow Ultra Easy

Previous Posts

Search This Blog

AddThis

Share |

About Me

My photo
Regional Sales Manager for Ultra Aluminum in the South West Region. Of course I am willing to help Ultra Dealers and customers wherever they are. I grew up in the fence industry, a second generation fence guy. Also during the 90's I ran my own Deck Company.