Monday, December 12, 2011

Combine an Ultrack Gate Frame with Vinyl Privacy

Here’s a nice, clean install of our mid-grade opener with solar on a cantilever w/Vinyl Privacy pickets. We customized the bracket for a side mount and the thing works like a champ. It’s in a local DPW yard.

   By combining an Ultrack (enclosed track cantilever gate) Gate with vinyl privacy panels and a sleek European Gate Operator mounted on the post, you have a strong, fairly light, easy to install automated sliding privacy gate. This product combination will give smooth, reliable use for years to come.

  See more products like this coming soon from:



and





3 comments:

carpetcleaningsydney said...

A high quality fence is a good way to make your property more secure, more private, and even increase the value of your home.


Fences Toronto

jade said...

I use a much larger size hook to hang my Christmas wreath on the front door.fence cost

Robert Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Follow Ultra Easy

Previous Posts

Search This Blog

AddThis

Share |

About Me

My photo
Regional Sales Manager for Ultra Aluminum in the South West Region. Of course I am willing to help Ultra Dealers and customers wherever they are. I grew up in the fence industry, a second generation fence guy. Also during the 90's I ran my own Deck Company.